Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Rubber Duckie Door Stop

Rubber Ducky

I bought some art by Ken Greenhalgh and decided to hang them in the bathroom. Of course I needed a Rubber Ducky Door Stop to match.

Step 1: Buy generic rubber duck from Walmart and cut a half circle in the bottom.

Step 2: Stuff with river rocks.

Step 3: Hot glue the bottom closed. It doesn't have to look pretty, since no one will see the bottom, right?

Step 4: Replace current door stop

with new Ducky door stop!! (now I just need to paint the walls yellow to match)

3 comments:

kira said...

That is just so darling! Great idea!!!

Bridget said...

Love your creativity! So cute. I like the before and after look at your door stop.

After you posted about the rubber duck art, I went to his next art show. So cute! We bought 2 prints and love them. I always like what Lisa likes! :)

Tringali Family said...

way cute idea! i just love it!