Friday, December 3, 2010

Monogrammed Hand Sanitizer

Christmas Gifts for Hannah's Teacher

Infarrantly Creative has a great tutorial for Hand Sanitizer or Liquid Soap gifts. Your Homebased Mom also has a cute "hands" idea, but there is no downloadable version. I bought the Target brand of hand sanitizer and Office Depot let me buy just a few sheets of transparencies from their copy center at .40 each. I'm sure Hannah's teachers will love their personalized gifts.
I might need to make myself a monogrammed hand soap!


4 comments:

kira said...

Love it! I saw the same thing the other day & was thinking we should make one ... how much did the overhead paper end up costing? If you don't mind me asking ...

Lisa said...

They were selling boxes of 50 sheets for $45.00, but that was WAY too expensive!! They said I could buy individual sheets at their copy center for .40 each :) I bought 5 so I could have a few extra down the line. I made sure to print out my designs on copy paper first, so I wouldn't waste a transfer sheet.

Kim said...

adorable!!! How did you attach the transparencies? The one site you listed is no longer there. The 2nd site said she put the transparencies in the empty bottle, then filled it. Did you empty the bottles and then refill them? Or use a special glue that is invisible? I'm loving your site and all the ideas I'm seeing - found you while looking for a monogrammed crayon craft :)

Yu Dori said...

Thank you for sharring